Small private garden with decking, a Kadai Firebowl/BBQ, garden furniture and superb views overlooking Exmoor.
Wood Burning Stove
The heart of the cottage is the log burning stove, perfect to enjoy a glass of wine or a cup of tea, a time just to chill and relax.
The Round House can accommodate 2 x welcome well behaved dogs, the ideal location for long walks across Exmoor.
Wi-Fi, TV & DVD
Free Wi-Fi and Sky Ultimate TV
Book Now The Round House
We NOW take bookings on any day of the week. Minimum stay 3 nights maximum stay 14 nights.
The dark colour on the calendar below indicates the property is unavailable/booked. The light colour indicates the property is available for booking. Mouse over the date and a text pop-up will indicate if the date is booked or available too.
The Round House
- Check In time 4pm
- Check Out time 10am
Min Booking 3 nights.
- Reverse –level accommodation
- One ground floor king size double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, bath, handheld shower, basin and WC
- Shower room with shower, WC and basin
- First floor open plan living area, kitchen, dining area, sitting area with log burning stove
- Wood burning stove (new for 2020)
- Underfloor heating
- Electric oven and hob
- Washing Machine
- Sky Ultimate TV
- Ironing board, iron
- Off road parking for two cars
- 2 well behaved dogs
- Small private garden with decking, table and chairs
- Kadai Firebowl/BBQ
- Bed linen and towels included in rent
- Fuel and power included in rent
- High chair and cot available on request
- The property has a private water supply which is tested regularly
- The property does not accept children except babes in arms
- No smoking
- No candles
- No mobile signal at the property
- The Roundhouse has limited access doors/Restricted mobility
Please read and refer to our Guest Charter as this also forms part of our Terms of Booking, also found on our website.
If the holiday is unable to proceed due to a Government Order Direction or Advice of Change in Law Affecting Travel to the Property or the Closure of the Property: For example, in the case of Covid Lockdowns or Tier 3 or 4 travel restrictions and closure orders, which is not the decision of the Customer or the Host, the booking will be cancelled and a refund of the holiday cost less the Booking Fee and any previously-incurred Administration Fee/s will be made to the Customer by the same payment method the holiday was paid by. Alternatively, the holiday
may be deferred to a later date where any increase in rental rate will be payable 2 weeks before the new holiday start date.
No administration charge will be made for re-arranging the holiday to a later date. You are strongly advised to take out independent travel insurance for your holiday, as we are unable to offer any refund or deferral option if you or a member of your family or others in the party has to self-isolate due to or contracts Covid-19. The standard cancellation policy will apply to the booking.