A private garden, a Kadai Firebowl/BBQ, garden furniture and superb views overlooking Exmoor.
Wood Burning Stove
The heart of the cottage is the log burning stove, perfect to enjoy a glass of wine or a cup of tea, a time just to chill and relax.
The Bothy can accommodate a single well behaved dog and is the ideal location for long walks across Exmoor.
Wi-Fi & TV
Free Wi-Fi and Sky Ultimate TV
We NOW take bookings on any day of the week. Minimum stay 3 nights maximum stay 14 nights.
The dark colour on the calendar below indicates the property is unavailable/booked. The light colour indicates the property is available for booking. Mouse over the date and a text pop-up will indicate if the date is booked or available too.
- Check In time 4pm
- Check Out time 10am
Min bookings 3 nights.
- Single Level open plan living with king size bed, sitting area with log burner and dining area
- Shower room with shower cubicle, WC and basin
- Wood burning stove
- Storage heating
- Sky Ultimate TV
- Electric oven with hob
- Off road parking for one car
- 1 well behaved dog ( or two by prior arrangement)
- Bed linen and towels included in rent
- Fuel and power included in rent
- Highchair and cot available on request
- Small private garden with table and chairs
- Washing machine and tumble dryer are available in our barn, (not communal) separate to the property.
- Kadai Firebowl/BBQ
- The property has a private water supply which is tested regularly
- The property does not accept children except babes in arms
- No smoking
- No candles
- No mobile signal at the property
- The Bothy is only accessed via a sloping path and two stone steps into the property/ Restricted mobility
DOWNLOAD “GOOD TO GO” CHARTER